Support EngineerDate of posting:19 Feb
Location : Bangalore
Job Category : IT/Software
Last Date : 10 Apr 2013
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
- B.E/ B.Tech candidates from 2010/ 2011/ 2012 batches.
- Candidates from Top Premium Institutes are preferred.
Job Description :
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report into the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities :
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives.
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps.
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
Skills (Mandatory) : Perl Scripting
Skills (Preferred) :
- Scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to Organize and execute.
- Experience in technical support background.
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology.
- (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" working days
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
Retail Systems is the information technology core and responsible for building retail platforms, tools and automation for Amazon the Retailer. We build the technology required to manage selection, maintain competitive pricing, forecast demand, buy products and deal with vendors. Pricing Analytics and Operations is an integral part of Retail Systems enabling Amazons pricing strategy and operations. The teams primary role is to provide on-time and accurate inputs to help make great pricing decisions. We build and execute on scalable & efficient processes to ensure Amazons price competitiveness. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and Amazons topline.
View more at website
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.